Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Chuck, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Chuck

Chuck Administrator
    Staff Member Grep What?

You won't get bitten :) Take a few minutes and introduce yourself, let us know a little about you, what you enjoy, what you do, and anything else you might want to share!

If you are a Kickassd customer you probably know me to some extent, here is a little about me.

I am 40 years old, father of two and currently call Pointe Lebel, QC home. I think you know what I do :)

Things I enjoy would be:

- My family!
    - The great outdoors. Fishing, hiking, biking, ATV trail riding, photography, basically if it is in the bush I am into it!
    - Forging. I have been studying forging, bladesmithing and metallurgy for the past 10-12 years. I will finally be starting my own bladesmithing forge next spring.
    - Technology and hosting ... obviously :)

That's about it!

2. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Starter
    Grep What?

Hi, I go by Wild Bill. My Dad started calling me that when I was a teenager. I am 73 years old. I have been building web sites since 1998. All of my sites are Internet marketing sites. I live in East Texas, close to Corsicana Texas. I have had many web hosting accounts over the years. This is the best one. I ask a question and they get right back in a little while. Chuck is a great guy, even though he is here 24-7. I am teasing Chuck. I am into barbecue and like to smoke briskets for 12 hours with an assortment of wood. Mostly I like mesquite and hickory. I bought a fishing boat in 2016 and like to fish. I have a smooth hair fox terrier dog that thinks he is a pit bull. Oh also, I am retired from printing. I was in printing for over 45 years. I ran huge 66 inch wide presses that produced 80,000 copies in 1 hour. I was into drag racing when younger. Dodge, Plymouth, Chevrolet were the cars I raced with. I started to go professional but got married instead. Retirement is great.

Chuck likes this.
  3. Chuck

Chuck Administrator
    Staff Member Grep What?

@Wild Bill welcome to the forums! Glad to hear you are happy at Kickassd.

What do you fish for the most? Which one is the best eating?